Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ryan's gonna blow!

Ok - not a super fun post - but too funny not to share. So, Ryan came in this morning telling me his tummy hurt and then proceeded to hurl all over the bathroom floor. Bummer...so close to the toliet too! Anyway, he was resting watching tv and Jack was still sleeping. I decided to get on the bike trainer for a workout since Ryan seemed settled and I was going to miss my swim (with my sick kiddo). Not long into the workout - Jack comes bursting into my room screaming..."Ryan's gonna blow!" And apparently Ryan threw up again...this time into the puke bucket...phew. But too funny - Ryan's gonna blow?!?! Why not, "Mom, Ryan's getting sick" or "Ryan needs you" or "???". Can't wait to share that one w/Todd when he gets home! :-) Here's hoping to a speedy recovery!

No comments: