Monday, November 17, 2008

To be a kid again...

A few funny stories...about how kids think. Sometimes I forget just how literal they are!

Scene 1: Ryan and I get the mail. I say, "Oh, look a baby shower invitation", he says, "Is it going to rain babies?"

Scene 2: Ryan is threatening to dial 9-1-1...wasn't there...some disagreement w/Dad, but Ryan loves to threaten things. So, Dad starts to explain the Boy Who Cried Wolf story. Soon, Ryan comes running into find me absolutely afraid of wolves! Didn't get the jist of the whole - you don't call for help unless you really need help part. Oh well, one day!

There's one more, but we can't remember it right now...I'll have to update the post later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that raining babies comment is hysterical! You've got to think of the other story. --Mom