Thursday, November 20, 2008

More from Ryan...

1. Cats out of the bag - but I know Ian can't read yet - so shhh...Lor...no telling him what he's getting for Christmas. :-) So, we've decided to get him a build a bear and record the boys voices saying Hi Ian or You Rock Ian or something. We've been brainstorming. So, this morning...fresh out of bed, run comes in and says, "I know what we should have Ian's bear say"...and I say, great, what? "Waaa, waaaa" because that's all Ian can understand. :-)

2. So, I'm dropping Ryan and his friend Daniel off at school today and Daniel is telling us that he earned his yellow belt at karate last night. Ryan says, "When can I take karate?" I say, "when you ask to". Simple, right...he says, "Well, I can do it when I'm done with my wrestling training". WHAT wrestling training?!?

2 comments:

Lori said...

Even if I tell Ian, he won't remember. The kid can hit his head on the same bookshelf a million times a day and not remember to avoid the shelf. But I'll keep this just between us. He's gonna love it!!!

I need video of Ry's wrestling training. Are we talking WWE or greco-roman or what?

The Tucson Gang said...

I'm not really sure what wrestling training he's talking about. Although we did lay down the blue foam mats in the playroom - maybe that's the wrestling training he's talking about?!?! But in his get-ups he could totally pull off WWE!