Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My "baby" turns 5!!!


I can hardly believe it...my baby boy is 5 years old today, Wed. October 1! Geesh...I can still vividly recall the story of his arrival...

He is becoming such a sweet, intelligent, thoughtful, and active young boy. We still have our "baby" moments when he reminds me he's not big yet...but those are coming fewer and farther between the other big boy moments.


Here he is having his birthday breakfast and wearing his new cape shirt from Aunt Lori, Uncle Jeff and Cousin Ian! :-) His big brother is very excited for Ryan's birthday too! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a very happy day but it makes me a little sad to see him grow up so quickly. Pretty soon he is not going to want those hugs and kisses anymore but I plan to still give those to him. In front of all his friends. And in front of his girl friend. If he ever gets one.
DAD

Lori said...

5?! How is that possible? Happy birthday Ry-guy! And remember, you're never too old to sing and dance in your underwear. (Well, at home anyway.)

Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wow! I can not believe he is 5 already!! It goes by way too fast (or not fast enough sometimes :) ) We are in the not fast enough stage right now with Joshua. I am told the rough behaviors get better after 5 and I am just praying they will!!!