Friday, August 8, 2008

Who is this beautiful Snow White?


It's JACK!!!

Well, today was the last day of the first week of school...so what do we do??? We have a celebration party at a friends house...ok, really, it's happy hour for the Mom's. Boy, it's amazing how exhausting it is to send your oldest baby off to first grade! :-)

As you can see, Jack decided to try out this pretty snow white costume! It was really funny...I found myself telling my 6 year-old son..."when you walk upstairs in a dress you need to hold the front of the gown so you don't step on it." It was a lot of fun. We spent the hour or so after the dress up fun swimming in their pool. Just what we all needed after a long first week! :-)

5 comments:

Beth said...

Too cute :) Glad you all survived the first week!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You ALL survived the first week. What a milestone--Jack in 1st grade!!! He's adorable with blue hair--preview of things to come?? --Mom

Lori said...

Holy cow. Now that this picture is on this interweb thingy, his future as President is gonna be tough (just like Dr. Cuz). Regardless, I'm keeping this and using it at the appropriate later date. Like his graduation. Or wedding. Cause that's what Aunties are for.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Lori, I'm with you on this.

Actually, since he has a second cousin who has been posting all of these damaging blog entries, he was probably already shut out of the presidency anyway.

Doris

Sara said...

HA FOOLS! I'll show you and select Jack as my running-mate. We will be an unstoppable duo and I will continue to remind him to lift the front of the dress when going up stairs, so long as he's cool with me wearing shorts and stilletos.