Sunday, September 13, 2009

The cabin has arrived!




so - does it look like it's leaning a little bit?!?! :-)











So - on Friday our manufactured home was delivered to our property! It was really fun to watch them manuever the two sections around 2 hair pin turns and up to the pad...let me just say...these drivers are GOOD! We can hardly wait for it to get all hooked up and the inside finished so we can officially call it complete! Here are a few pictures of the move and with the two pieces sitting side by side...they were in the process of connecting the halves when we left Friday afternoon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow--your place looks great. I love the windows and the peaked roof line. I can hardly wait to get there and see it.--mom

Lori Wasikowski said...

Very cool! That is just awesome to have a place to escape. Andy another place to decorate;)

Lori Wasikowksi said...

Ok, and another place to decorate. I can't type today....or proof read.

Carrie Harden Friesenhahn said...

Cool place! You don't know me, but I was Googling "Cool Cub Scout Den Mothers" and found your blog. I'm the (semi-reluctant) new Den Mother of 5 boys in San Antonio (same as you, no one volunteered...but I'm sure it'll be fun.) Anyway, I'm flying blind here and any tips on this whole beltloop/elective/badge deal would be greatly appreciated at carrief@thekeysite.com

Do Your Best (ha!)
Carrie